Technical Tim - Review
Technical Tim – MMA Tipster
I came across Technical Tim from the popular MMA Tipping platform BetMMA.tips and his twitter handle @TimZTimmyZ
Straight off the bat, it was clear to me that this guy was looking at fights a lot different to the rest of the MMA Betting community, Tim appeared to have an in-depth knowledge of MMA style match-ups and being a former competitive wrestler had a fairly adept insight on grappling in particular
What to expect?
Tim doesn’t Tip a lot but you can expect at least a handful of Tips per UFC event, he will also Tip lesser-known competitions like the Tuesday Night contender series and Bellator.
The latter of which I struggle to find odds for in the UK
Since I started following him last month he stakes about 9.65 units per event, During the 1-month review he’s only tipped from UFC events which was handy for me.
- Bets: 20
- Average stake: 2.21 units
- Average odds: 1.97
- Win rate: 70%
- Average Odds: 2.26
- Total Profit of +8.3 units
I couldn’t follow every single one of Tim’s bets here in the UK, there were a handful of obscure props like fighters to win by more points on the judges scorecards. For the sake of this review, I haven’t included them in my results.
As you can see above, these are very respectable numbers and are pretty much in line with his long term positive trend on BetMMA.tips
- Tim puts out YouTube video’s regularly which might be the best MMA betting content on YouTube. That sounds like a bold claim but those of you that follow MMA will see what I mean.
- Tim appears to be very sensible with his staking strategy and will only advise a big bet of over 2 units when he’s very confident that he has an edge
- He also adds in-depth analysis with the Tips he posts on BetMMA.tips
- He’s active on twitter and regularly engages his followers in discussions about upcoming bouts
- His picks are only $8 on BetMMA.tips. Personally, this is a bit of a head-scratcher, I’d happily pay more for such a high-quality service.
- Tim is clearly very good at spotting when odds are “off” but I’ve struggled at times to reach the prices that he tracks his bets at.
- As Tim is from the US and bets with only books available to him, I sometimes had difficulty finding the props he bets on.
30-day returns: 70%
Chance of long-term success: 80%
Total score: 88% Good Tipster
I feel I’m a good judge when it comes to Tipsters. Unlike other review’s I’ve done, I actually believe following Tim has the best chance to profit long-term. As we discussed in other reviews, MMA is a sport where big price ineffeciences exist and someone as knowledgable as Tim can definitely help you exploit them.